About this website
1. This website is produced and maintained by the Administration Wing of the Chief Secretary for Administration’s Office of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“the Government”).
2. By visiting this website, you unconditionally agree to the terms set out below (including Disclaimer and Copyright Notice) and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the Government without prior notice to you. Please check these terms regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.
3. The information provided on this website is for reference only. Whilst the Government endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by the Government as to the accuracy of information. The Government reserves the right to add, delete, suspend or edit the material at its absolute discretion without giving any reason and without prior notice. The Government will NOT be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered on this website or inability to use it.
4. This website provides online directory information on the Government and related organisations for the purpose of facilitating official communication between the Government and related organisations and the public. The content of this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are subject to copyright which is either owned by the Government or has been licensed to the Government by the copyright owner(s) of such content to deal with and/or sub-license such content for the purposes of all activities contemplated herein.
5. Visitors are permitted to download, print, make copies of, build hyperlink by surface linking to, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use the content found on this website, provided that the content must not be used for or in connection with the following purposes:
||conducting any direct marketing activities and/or disseminating or circulating any part of the content of any unsolicited publicity or advertising materials;
||advertising and/or promoting any goods and services; and
||sale or exchange of any part of the content for any benefits, gain, profit or rewards.
(collectively “Restricted Purposes”)
6. Without prejudice to Clause 5 above,
(a) visitors who download, print, make copies of, reproduce and/or distribute the content found on this website shall comply with the following conditions:
||Acknowledgement must be given to the “Government Telephone Directory (https://www.directory.gov.hk/)” as the source of such content in any copy or copies made by the visitors (“Visitors’ Copies”) and any subsequent copy or copies that may be made by the recipients of the Visitors’ Copies (“Subsequent Copies”);
||The Government must be acknowledged as the copyright owner of such content in any Visitor’s Copies and Subsequent Copies;
||It must be stated in the Visitors’ Copies and the Subsequent Copies that such content shall not be used for any Restricted Purposes; and
||The content must be reproduced accurately and must not be used in a misleading context or in any manner adversely affecting the moral rights of the Government.
(b) visitors are permitted to build hyperlink to this website by surface linking provided that their website shall not present the content of this website as their own, or otherwise misrepresent the content of this website, or misinform any users about the origin or ownership of the content of this website.
(c) the Government does not permit a website to build hyperlink to this website if it contains any material which is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or is in any way in breach of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or infringes any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright) or moral rights. The Government may, in its sole discretion, require any websites to remove any hyperlink to this website at any time.
7. The Government reserves the right to withdraw any permission given herein at any time without any prior notice to you.
8. This website adopts web accessibility design and conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standard.